Online Watercolour Classes
The internet is a wonderful thing! When I started painting over twenty years ago, I struggled to learn watercolour techniques, learning through trial and error, evenings on my sofa. What I would have given to have been able to handpick inspiring, accomplished instructors with whom to study, without the expense and difficulty of travel. You can do that now!
My online watercolour classes offer:
- Loose & fluid watercolour style. If you’re looking for photo-realism, these classes are not for you. My classes teach techniques for exploring and celebrating the transparency and flow of watercolour.
- Technique-based instruction. Having a good understanding of watercolour techniques frees you to develop your personal style and interpretation. No step-by-step cookie cutter paintings here; my goal is to help you find your artistic voice.
- Lifetime access. Pay once, watch the lessons over and over again.
- Pre-recorded content. No complicated time zones to figure out. You watch the classes when you want, going through the lessons at your own pace.
- Instructor input. Upload your paintings to the student gallery for personal critique and guidance
- An emphasis on positivity. If you love painting, you will keep painting and not give up! This is my motto and learning to embrace the process of learning to paint is a recurring theme throughout every course.
- Real-time content. I don’t speed up the videos – you can see and hear my process and follow along as I create paintings from start to finish.
- Supply lists & links to reference material. You can choose to use your own materials, or use the painting supplies I recommend.
- A 30 day money back guarantee. Courses not what you expected? No problem! I would never want you to feel unhappy with your course and can refund your purchase, no questions asked.
Need a recommendation for which course is for you? Contact me anytime!